Council Draft NEPA Procedures
On January 16, 2015, the Council published its draft National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Procedures in the Federal Register for a 30-day public review and comment period. These draft Procedures would establish the Council’s policies for ensuring compliance with NEPA.
2014 Annual Report to Congress
Review the Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council’s (Council) first Annual Report to Congress as required by the RESTORE Act. 31 U.S.C. 1321(t)(2)(vii)(VII). This Report summarizes the policies, strategies, plans and activities for addressing the restoration and protection of the Gulf Coast region.
Read Council-Selected Restoration Component Proposals
Monday, December 1, 2014 - 20:00
Each state and federal member of the Council was responsible for proposing restoration projects and programs for consideration by the Council as a whole. Questions regarding specific proposals can be directed to the proposing Council member.
Council-Selected Restoration Component
- About the Council-Selected Restoration Component
- Read Proposals submitted by members
- Read the Final Initial Comprehensive Plan (PDF) (32 pp, 8.5 MB)
- Read the Final Programmatic Environmental Assessment Table of Contents (PDF) (3 pp, 16.5 K)
- Read the Final Programmatic Environmental Assessment (PDF) (117 pp, 1.1 MB)